Your approaches to managing your advisers can make the difference between average or poor performance and success in terms of advice quality, productivity, sales and compliance. Regulators repeatedly criticise poor recruitment, development, targeting and supervision of advisers.
Enterprise Learning can help you in defining the management models for supervising your advisers, creating user-friendly management information which your managers can use to review performance and setting up effective monitoring and Training & Competence tracking systems. We can design and deliver leading edge training programmes for your managers focusing on their skills and expertise in all their areas of responsibility so that they can not only monitor your advisers activities but also coach and develop them effectively to achieve measurable increases in productivity and advice quality.
- Clear and comprehensive T&C scheme detailing the supervisory model and activities required to monitor and supervise advisers.
- All supervisors are trained and assessed in the knowledge and skills required to effectively fulfil the role before undertaking it.
- Comprehensive and clearly defined KPIs which are relevant to business needs. They are regularly reviewed and evaluated to ensure they continue to meet the Firm’s ongoing needs.
- Comprehensive and accurate MI allowing close and continuous supervision and monitoring of advisers.
- Supervisor training is minimal and focused on knowledge of supervisory activities rather than ability to complete them effectively.
- KPIs are in place but lack clarity and as a result are inconsistently applied.
- MI is achieved through a number of labour intensive manual processes which have the potential for high degree of human error.
- MI is not effectively used by managers in supervising advisers.